Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Google is Restless!! Every day, you hear Google is upto something new - That's the reason its the apple of my eye;) In my September post, I mentioned about all the galore projects Google is gonna implement but here is a jolt of surprize - Urchin is gonna be Free! Google Analytics offers a host of compelling features and benefits for everyone from senior executives and advertising and marketing professionals to site owners and content developers.

Need I say more? I just love their move as this allows to make profit-generating improvements to advertising and website.Google offers Urchin : Urchin 5 analyzes traffic for one or more websites and provides accurate and easy-to-understand reports on your visitors - where they come from, how they use your site, what converts them into customers, and much more. I've used Live Stats but this one is quite competitive and if you have an Ad Words account, it really allows 5 million user traffic track with no cost and it's absolutely 'Free'! Oh, maybe Google might revise its fee procedure at a later stage as it mentions in its Terms and Conditions but till than, Enjoy!

- ilaxi

No comments: